Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St Agnes Baltimore - qwertymaniac
hello,
can someone please give me the review of st agnes.
how is the interview process.do they ask medical questions?

thanks in advance.
I don't think its impressive. Lots of Carribean grads. If you have good options don't take it but out of options might be a good one. Interview is pretty kool with medical questions ...Just the basic approach which cannot be learn't by studying...
Hey qwertymaniac , when is your iv ?? mine is tomorrow ( jan 11 )
well mine is on 14th Jan
what are your credentials?
mine are 99/99/99 .CS passed all first attempt/needs visa.
hows the program?
all the best

Thanks.. my creds - 99/99/pass/GC img / 6 mo observership .. I ll let you know about the program and iv tomorrow after the iv ... wat books did u study for step 3 ?? 99 on step 3 is awesome Smile good luck !!
the usual stuff.
step 2 kaplan,
Master the boards-just once.did not like it very much,found lot many mistakes.
USMLE world-did it twice
most helpful was the fact that i took it within two months of clearing my CK.
heard they are doing some changes in the CSS software starting in the month of Feb.
Good Luck.
I really liked the program, the PD is very nice, and the residents are very helpful and yes you will have some Qs, but just general stuff. Good luck
hey fk506
how did it go?
how many candidates in total?
@fk506 and dr_dreee

Can you please tell how does the interview go at st agnes? by which time we are done with interviews? how many seats are already given for prematch? And how is your impression on this program?

most annoying ques...but still need to know how was your interview?
My interview was very relax, some general questions, mostly about etics, I think I was done at 2 PM. I don't know if they have already given any prematch. I could feel a very nice atmosphere and camaraderie between residents.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »