Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fraud IMG list-DO NOT TRUST residencyplace.com - shannon
I am one of the victims of this fraud company called IMG Residency, a computer developer (Anatoly) and his wife Stella (Family medicine) running off of their garage. DO NOT upload your resume or transcripts or any confidential information. they are fraud and silly. Once he gets your money then your in big trouble not only for losing the money but you are misguided with his database and service. I called some programs and mentioned this company and the reply was they are aware of this person and anyone using his service will be black listed. Luckily I did not give my ID to that program as they were so upset about this. These are his websites http://www.residencyplace.com and http://www.imgresidency.com . Do not pay for his service. He is terrible. After all why one should send your valid documents to this guy. Secondly the IMG friendly database is ALL FAKE !!!. He copy that illegally from FREIDA and make his own modification to sell it to you. BEWARE BEWARE BEAWARE. I already reported him to AMA and NRMP and if you are associated with him then AMA may even reject your application. So do it at your own risk
Can you please follow up with any specifics of being a "victim" of IMG Residency and "terrible" service. The company has been operating for 6 years and had not a single complain either verbal or formal registered with BBB or any other agency.

I have a good reason to believe that poster isn't an authentic customer. The content and verbage points to someone who wants to rip the benefits of downplaying competition. So, Mr. Shannon, please do follow up describing details of your "victimization" and being "misguided".

As for IMG Residency autheticity and value, I encourage everybody to check both our web site ImgResidency.com and the forum ImgResidencyForum.com, especially ~2,000 "misguided" posts by "anatolyk".
Correction: it is ImgForum.com
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »