Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Motivation required - aneesha
Hello guys. i am from india.. n in internship. i have been studying for this exam since apr 10,, i have been a very good student in my college.. but somehow i am too scared in attempting this exam. i have done kaplan videos+ notes atleast twice and notes more than three times. have done UW online 1.5 months,, still doing! goljan RR twice+ audios also!
Now i want to know what else should i do to improve my UW scores,, m getting only 59% on it times unused mode! m planning to take exam mid feb! n still not sure about my prep,, i want to score high! maybe that is disturbing me,, n i am in depression! plz guys help me with some good advice.. and should i take exam in mid feb??
Listen Okay....Dont depress the many of us here who are struggling to finish everything even one time!!!...You have finished everything 2-3 times...Then go take the test!!!...Take NBME ...and see what score you get ....and assess yourself. If you are scoring high on NBME then you are ready.
kashavi-- m not depressing ny1.. but seee my condition,, m actually so depressed that eventhough i studied so much m not getting any positive inputs! no offence.. but m genuinely unable to decide wat should i do!
I agree with kashvi..y dont u go for NBME..u will get to know abt ur performance..then decide
well, you already got a very valuable answer. I would suggest to take one online form of NBME and see where you are standing at. Plus, you can see your weakest points and you can work on it. Don't freak out, you still have time to manage your study points, plus, take UW as a studying tool. NBME is the evaluation test, don't underestimate it. I have never heard, that it was wrong.
The bottom line is: take NBME form 4(let's say), and take it, just to see your weak points, and give yourself 2 weeks to work it out,
Best of luck,
L.
well thanks a lot! am so scared to take the nbme.. cuz i feel that if i got a low score,, i would be more depressed then and leave aside improvement,, i wont even study more!!
you should be scared, if you'll take it one week prior to your test and get low score. You look at it, that you need some guide, because it's hard to assess yourself on your own, but you'll see your weak areas, and you can work on it. Plus, if two weeks you can take another form and see whether you made a progress. Right now, you are studying, and it's a great tool to assess yourself( thanks god, we have it).
Good luck,
L.
ok lovetest,, if u say so.. i would take form 5 then,, cuz i already did nbme 4 offline!
but really thanks so much for this eyeopener thing! sigh,, u dont even know how relieved am i after reading ur reply! may god bless you man!
woman!!!!!
seriously, I had an experience of getting a low score on NBME, super low score. But you have to adjust your attitude. I mean, take it not for readiness to the test, but for assessment. And if the score won't be as high as you expected, work hard. It's going to be your kick in the but( he he he). Especially, as you mentioned you are a good student.
haaa.. a startle response from ur side haan??
whoa.. m not taking the nbme then!! :'(
u cant even imagine the miseries m facing huh.. u seem to be super duper intelligent huh..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »