Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help, failed CK twice - skin_1975
Thanks for your feedback and overwhelming response!
Hey there skin_1975!

Shoot me an email, I think I have some advice and materials you would be interested in.

alabamarolls_2012

(there is an underscore btwn alabamarolls and 2012)

Good luck buddy! I will help in any way I can!

Btw, did you do Kaplan HY course? I recommend this bc there are powerpoints from Kaplan that go along with the course and it is about 500 pages and you can get through them like 3 or 4 times in the amount of time it takes to get through Lecture Notes once!

Also, Kaplan has 4 sets of flashcards that are awesome. I will give you some more advice, just don't want to post it all here cuz it will be long.
Courtesy member "fail" for bringing it to our attention and warning us about "Valamarghulis"

fail - 08/02/13 09:34

@valarmorghulis: you ask why you are classified as an advertiser / spammer??

Lets see on August 1st in step 1 forum you said you are taking the step 1 course in Kaplan : http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=742989

On that same day on matching forum you said you are taking the "match prep course" in Kaplan : http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=742951

And you are not finished .... on that very same August 1st you are also registered for the step 3 course!! : http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=742946

So in conclusion, you have registered to take the step 1, step 3 and the matching prep courses in Kaplan?? ROFL what a poor attempt at marketing! It does not surprise me, one of the kaplan 'advisors' has failed to match in more than 3 attempts!!
Thx to all for your overwhelming response!
Welcome Prospective US Medical Licensee:

We invite you to the “didactic experience of a lifetime...” through the cutting-edge delivery of medical education in a manner that is heretofore only been talked about in futurist science fiction books. No longer are you confined to dry, inane, one-way lecture delivery systems, but instead, through the vast storage expanses of cloud computing, podcasting and the other new and never-ending wonders of the Web,... you will immediately commence to interact with Ivy League medical instructors efficiently, comprehensively, and most importantly, on an individualized, personalized basis. Thus we manage your specific problems and successes, on a case-by-case, basis—JUST AS WE DO SO IN THE FIELD OF MEDICINE...through logical, deductive reasoning and case-based discussion vs the cold, callous, obsolete rote memorization that the BIG NAME firms offer.

Contact us imminently for information on our $12.75K/USMLE Step, program, and avail of our 22nd century set-up to achieve that other-worldly experience of resolute USMLE success leading you most assuredly—through our “100%- If you do not PASS, you do not PAY Guarantee”-- to a rewarding career as a permanently licensed physician in the USA:

Long Island NY-based Online Program

Phone 24-Hours Information Line SIX FOUR ONE SEVEN ONE FIVE THIRTY NINE HUNDRED ext eight three three seven six eight
Bump again!
I also found out I failed CK for the second time yesterday. I've realized that usmleworld is not exactly like the exam, and you need to study books as well. if you would like to discuss, let me know.
I'm sorry to hear that Sad
When did u take the exam?
Sux that they keep increasing the passing score too!
@psycho14
Do you have a skype ID or email in which I could contact you??
Don't want to bother just ask a couple questions if you don't mind.
THANK YOU!
Bump agin!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »