Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help get observership/externship or research? - hiest
Hi,

If you need help getting an observership or externship, I can help you get one.

Let me explain some things:
- If you’re on a visa (B1/B2), then you can’t work in the states on that visa.
- As for externship, you can do it if you’re still a resident in some training program (even in one outside the states). If you’re not currently a resident, then the majority of hospitals won’t take you.

When I’m talking about observerships and externships, I’m not talking about private practices and hospitals. I’m talking about university- and community-based hospitals which are fully accredited by ACGME. Letters of recommendation from such places are stronger than others.
I can also try to help you get a research position.

I have no experience or affiliation with the private services that can help get you a rotation. As far as I know, they get you positions in private places. I’m not sure how legal that is though, due to the visa issues. Anyway, I’d suggest you ask other members online about such services and what their experiences with them are.

Many people are contacting me and I can’t accommodate all the requests or help everybody. These things take so much time and effort. Thus, I charge a fee. If interested, you can contact me at mat4steps2007 for details. Please change the subject to what you’re interested in – “observership/externship/research” – so that I can know it’s not spam.

Otherwise, you can try to contact the hospitals and see if they can offer you an observership.

Good luck.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »