Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hands-on externship in IM,ER, surgery in July 2011 - hiest
Hi,

I have an externship in a community hospital available. It's in cardiology, critical care, ER, or surgery.
It's for one month only. Available positions for now are from July 2011 and on. First come, first served. Application should submitted by June 01.
Requirements include:
1. IMGs should have graduated within last 5 years and should provide letter of recommendation (can be from a physician or past professor)
2. Should have taken both Step 1 and 2 and scored a minimum of 90
3. Should have at least 6 months of US clinical experience
4. IMGs need to purchase malpractice in order to do an externship (meaning hands-on experience). Otherwise, you can do an observership (hands-off experience).
5. Application
6. Mention all of your attempts in USMLE Steps
7. CV
8. A cover letter stating why you'd like to do the rotation you're requesting and talking about yourself a bit.

This rotation is available on a first-come-first-served basis. If you fulfill the requirements above, you can contact me. I'd be charging you a fee to secure the position for you.

Like I said, application should be submitted on June 1. If interested, contact me at mat4steps2007 if you have questions about the required documents. Contact me in early May 2011 so that we can work on getting the application ready for submission. Mention œexternship in community hospital in the subject.

Thank you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »