Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THe best investment you can make - belibi
Is to buy The International Medical Graduate's Best Hope on amazon, use it to prepare for the scramble and to prepare for next year for those of you who will not get in this year.

That is the best gift you can give to yourself.

Dr. Belibi
the best thing to do dr blabla is touching yourself
dr belibi with a capital d followed by a capital b lol define yourself and why you would be providing the very good information regarding matching process with your book, one that is superior to other sources of information
dr belibi with a capital d followed by a capital b lol define yourself and why you would be providing the credible information regarding matching process with your book, one that is superior to other sources of information which would make me want to buy it
THe book is the best because it is the summary of 6 years of experience coaching hundreds of IMGs, from someone who was an average IMG who figured out the system and helped thousands succeed in such endeavor. Up to today, no IMG book has addressed the match for IMGs the way the IMG Best Hope did.
Just read it, follow the principles and you will see for yourself.

Dr. Belibi
Those who buy into this idiot's sham ads and book must be real fools!
Just trying to help. It does not really matter as far as I am concerned, I run a buzy practice.

Good luck to you.

Dr. Belibi
Oh ya, he runs a "buzy" (word straight out of belibi's dictionary)!! But he still has time to come to a forum and post messages!! LOL
Yes, despite being busy, I still find time for entertainment.
I still play tennis and spend time with family and friends.

Good luck to you.

Dr. Belibi
no need to throw insults,,,

dont want the book, dont buy it,

some of you guys are insanely rude,

i'd hate to work with some of you guys....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »