Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranking e-mail - johnmalko
Please does anyone have any information about the ranking e-mail, when should I send it and what to include in it, any help please?
I got a lot of interviews but no pre-match that's why I am concerned
Programs know that applicants lie to programs every year just like they do to applicants. They are better at this game than you are as they have been playing it for many years.

Your notes to them do not make any difference in how they will rank you. Your fate was sealed on the day of your interview itself when the people who interviewed you submitted their feedback.

Only your interview, creds and LORs matter during ranking and nothing else. Not even visa status, visa is a non-issue for programs that sponsor visas. This forum freaks people out for no reason about the visa.

A program wants the best person for the job and not a GC/citizen. Even in programs that do not sponsor visas they do not rank someone just because they have GC/citizenship. They rank the best candidate that will fit into their program.

This is the reason why you see those stupid that say - no H1/J1 petitions on this forum from people who might have married a citizen to get GC and thought it will erase their poor creds!!

A program will not waste their interview spot by inviting someone who needs visa if they never have the intention to sponsor visa. Some programs pay for your hotel also, think about it why will they do this and waste their time and money if they did not want visa needing IMG? Visa is NOT an issue that determines if you match or not. A major part is the interview, creds and LORs.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »