Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kaplan Q bank advice - fcbarcelona
is it good enough to take, is it similar to the exam questions ..

i know that CK Kaplan Q bank is very good .. but what about step 1?

thanks.
Hi FcBarza !!!!

The CK forum " Legend " himself: FcBarcelona
Hi Fcbarza, well I did not like that much Kaplan Q bank, I think it was a waste of time, for sure step 1 must go all the way with UW online + Goiljan + Kaplan's notes + Fist aid, you'll get your 99 fir sure. Do you have a date yet for test day ?
Good the see u Barza, good luck !!!!
hi fowley9

thanks for the compliments ! i'm glad 2 be of help any time ..

well i did my preparation .. n UW .. i scheduled near the end of March .. so i'd like to continue doing questions to stay on track .. do u have any idea on wt to take?

wt about u, r u done with your exams?

good luck Smile

agree with fowley9! Kaplan qbank is waste of time.....
Hey Barza, well I recommend to you just do UW until exam, practice, practice, practice, on UW on time mode, subject wise, mixed and wrong ones until exam if you have covered everything else, you'll do fine with UW practice until exam.
For me Goljan and First aid were great help also.

I'm just waiting for the end of match season, waiting for residency spot on a contract pending becuase of some issues on paperwork, but hope for a happy ending after all. :-) well I hope to be ready.

Nowdays you have to get a good scores among a good CV, the competition is furious and unbelievable., getting harder and harder every year.
thanks passed9997 ..

fowley99;
i hope it's gonna work out for u ..
thanks .. n good luck !
honestly to say, I wouldn't call it a "waste of time". I found it very helpful, plus they give you the correlation with FA, most often the pages where you can refer to, and it's going to be a good chance to go through FA. And the questions are much newer if you compare it to UW, most questions are updated recently, and they have some good video explanations. It's up to you, but I would recommend to take it for a month for a review. And I know for sure, that the questions for genetics and anatomy are much better in Qbank Kaplan,
Best of luck to you,
L.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »