Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My brilliant plan for a happy life - asifali
As most of you know, I really don't give a s*it to any religion! So who cares!? This is what I'm going to do. I'll first convert to Judaism because that's where money is! After earning all the money and making a whole lot of innocent people homeless I'll convert to Islam because that's where sex is! I'll put a dozen of wives and five dozen concubines in my 'harem' and enjoy my life to the full! Then I'll convert to Christianity and beg forgiveness from son of God for being such a hedonistic pig all my life! And once I'm forgiven I'll immediately convert to Hinduism, so that I can start it all over again in the next life!! He,he,he,he! Please say, I'm the best!!
ok..I see some little problems...

Judaism may not take you in because your mother is not Jewish..Sad

then convert to Islam when you think that you have made enough money; you will be 60+, all those concubines will make you hornier than ever but your d*ck wont be working anymore...sorry to say that...medical fact! I am a doctor and sometimes I give have to deliver bad news!

then convert to Christianity...thats is possible!!! especially if you agree to have a date with the main priest!

then convert to Hinduism to live your life again horny old man dating with a priest...

Nice plan...Smile
Dating a man is not my specialty! You can say better! Don't worry, I'll not tell anybody! I know you may be hanged in your country for that!
I can see that your main problem is with my converting to Islam! I promise I'll not do that only if you say yes! I'll get 271 women at the same time with a single shot! I don't want any more! Besides what's wrong in being a horny old man? I have seen hornier, older men posing as young Turks!! He,he,he,he!!
he he he he....Smile enjoy reading, hihihihihihi
See? You ignore me once again? I love dirty talking women with multiple nationalities! He,he,he,he!!
what a party it would be 273 people and you will be the only manSmile))) (I am thinking I will be there too..but one more thing; whitecurd is my very good friend, can I bring him over sometimes too; when you get old, we just use him, you know LOL)
You again browncurd?

Pathology 11,
Just one thing as a favour!? Whatever you may or may not be....271 IDs...271 nationalities.....Harvard prematcher....Turkish/American/Pakistani...whatever you are I'll accept you! Just don't tell me you are a man!! Por favor??? He,he,he,he!!
I have never had Harvard prematch (it was samomcos) but I might get match there..who knows..

NOW on the serious note;being loved is so nice...being accepted as Pakistani......I have never thought that it would happen ...

no.....I am not a man...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »