Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psych Rank List-help - matchorsuicide
@ inbang:

contact me at harry_cool206
harry206
check ur mail box
matchorsuicide:

Why did you think Wayne State is the best program?? do you need visa? they only give J1
It´s intereting because I also interviewed with them, but i placed them below suny, hss, wmc and cleveland clinic. I thought the program was very good, but because it´s in Detroit and I really don´t like the city, i will go in a lower place even though is not bad...but first??? I´m just curious...why? does it have a strong reputation?? take care! GL
nadimpsych

I am not considering visa though I need it.
J1 weiver wont ever be a problem in psych and plus J1 will encourage me to go for fellowship.So visa is not my criteria.
Unlike most of the applicants I met, I do not want to be in New York.I am ranking all mid west programs ahead of east coast as I felt life is much better. My family life would be great. Schools are great.
Midwest program are very laid back and nice.NY program are working on bare minimum.

SUNY downstate -bad area.very hectic program.work load is huge. and than the hustle of new york is too much for me. most importantly it is not a good program.

wcmc- really hectic and more importantly I would feel scared to match here as I have heard the RUMORS about it closing far too many times to ignore.Even the PD mentioned ( though she was only reassuring) about closing
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »