Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much I love you - asifali
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20110208/twl-...d0ae9.html
Be careful 'Pathology 11' and others; think twice before you marry a guy named 'Muhammad'!! I am a nice guy; not religious; but not a beheading type either!!
Please trust me pathology 11! I'll not chop your head off for the simple reason my hands will be tired for all those 271 heads to drop! He,he,he,he!
OUCH!

That's why I get up every morning and thank to G-d that he created me a man....
Oh I knew it! Why me? Why this happens to me? Why every girl I fall in love with in this forum eventually turns out to be a man? My last hope, please don't tell me you have a beard; I'll be utterly devastated!
he he he..I was pulling your leg to see how devastated you might sound...so this is a lesson for you that you dont try to scare me with these kind of news in the future...my heart is too valuable, lets save it Smile)))

dude seriously what are my chances that....oh welll..I am not interested in...so have you gotten the 271ct diamond yet? what color is it? Smile)))
asif ali pathology kisi aur se pyar krti hai, search for some one who loves u only boy, other wise u will get only already chewed stuff, huhuhuhu
I guess thats why asif ali's mother made sure she never married anyone for more than 2 hours and 10 rupees..hahahhahah

Beware of the suarr in man's clothing.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »