Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Email from Program mentioning not ranking you. - dr.fever
let's do it,
u can mail me too jhonnygarcia64

dont worry, you will do good. keep HOPE.
I never heard of programs sending emails like this but it is not against the rules to send such emails. Sorry to hear that but if you do have other programs on your list then it might not matter, there will be one program that may rank you and that is enough to match.

Why do you say that your interviews were average? If you knew anything in specific then you should have worked to improve in your next iv. Good luck in the match man.
Its appropriate to mention program names because they were not really appropriate sending that email to you!! This is the information age and good to share with others who might benefit in the future.
can u please email me the name of the programs at himanshuusharma
Dr. Fever

Well I think u r better one of the PD call me today to tell I am not gonna rank u. Sad
Now where gonna get a cascade of messages asking which programs! PEOPLE WHO CARES??? If they rank you they rank you and if they don't then on to the next!
I would surely like to mention those names but scared. I never found any1 else here mentioning program names either. So m sorry for that.

I just want to gather people here to know if others are getting such emails and replies from programs too or I am alone who is not ranked by the programs.
dr fever
can you email me.
I need to discuss something.
dont worry, wont ask you names of program who send u rejections

preproopiomelanocortin
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »