Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
saint francis , Delaware - yeabfre
I just got an e-mail from the PD stating that i am ranked highly in their ROL...did any body get this message. it is FM.
Saint francis , Delaware.
I got it too, minutes ago, when did you interview there
I interviewed there, but did not get this email, though i prematched and withdrew from the match so i am not sure whether they knew about my being inactive applicant or not, If program knows which of their candidates are active applicant or not then it explains mine not receiving this email, but if they dont have this information then you have something to cheer about
I was interviewed on the 1st day when they started interviewing ( oct. 26). it was very nice and relaxing.....hope not generic mail...
I got an email stating I am on their ranklist, but he did not mention how highly they have ranked me....yeabfre and atbin could you please clarify what does your email says? Thanks!
dear xyz, we have completed our rank list for this year’s match and I wanted you to know that you are in our upper ranking. If you rank us highly, there is an excellent chance that you will be here. Our faculty and residents felt you would be a good fit in our program.
this is part of the e-mail ...snowman.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »