Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@needhelpplz - pegasus
Hey buddy! Have you heard anything from tech el paso fm? This silence is killing me!
Man havnt heard nothing. Called Diane and she was talking really nice and asked her if everybody liked me....and wat are my chances!!! I told her I ranked them 1st....she said they having a final meet next week to finalize their rol....she said shell pass on that info in the meeting.

I asked her again Wat she thinks my chances are, and she said I'm in the "safe" zone but I don't know she mite just be being polite.

Call her and ask her wussup and lemme know
It is a nrmp violation to ask a program where you are ranked. You may volunteer how high/number u are ranking them but don't ask.

Pegasus...Don't be gullible...

Needhelpplz...hope u are not trying to intentionally lead someone down the wrong path
The 2nd year we went to dinner with had mentioned that she kept calling the pc and asked her what they thought of her......she said it shows interest and that's the only reason y I did it.....I had written a thank u email but got no reply. The pc is very friendly and te talk was very informal.

Pegasus was lucky to get a reply from the pd....I didn't even get that.....that's y got impatient and calle pc

I wanna wrote the of another letter expressing interest, but don't wanna over do it.....
Any advice???
Should I do it?
Yes. She was very polite. I sent her and all I interviewed with a interest letter a few weeks back but had not heard anything so I emailed her and found out that she had never got it, so I resent it and she did reply that she received it and that she would "make sure my thoughts of the program would be heard" during the meeting. She did tell me on a previous e mail that they are prohibited by the nmrp about discussing rank or chances of being ranked with applicants. But again nothing conclusive, so I don't think I'll call them to ask about rank, I'm pretty sure they got the message from my letter. So we will see.
I hope we both match there Smile let's keep our fingers crossed!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »