Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*****scramble 2011***** - pahology11
@pathology, i did not see in nrmp website. saw how many img matched in which estates. may be i missed that part.
i am also registered with nrmp. will get one lor in few days and hoping ptal will be ready before scramble.
This is unfilled positions last year, 2010.
Yes, hopefully we all won't need that, but it 'd be better to be prepared safe side.
Good luck to you all.

http://www.nrmp.org/data/resultsbystate2010.pdf
I have found that
In NY.... For I M...unfilled is 31 positions out of total 1146.
But for ObGyn... There is no unfilled position last year, total 143.

So basically NY has a chance for IM, I guess,
Thanks for keep this post alive that may help people.
Isn't is 20 programs to apply in scramble and 30 programs for couples?
You pretty much are better off getting a company to do your work on scramble day. There are some out there. They have numbers that are not posted.... pay your cash and do it.
@drcopper, can u elaborate what u mean? nrmp says and most in this forum suggested not to use other service. what and which service r u taking? please mention in detail here, may be it will be helpful to us.
Can someone please specify exactly what documents should we have ready to fax to the programs????
guys, I have a question. What is program code? Is it the same as ACGME code? I tried entering the ACGME code as the program code but the space is not enough. kindly help.

thanx
I dont have any interviews this year. So I am supposed to enter atleast 1 program in my ROL (out of the programs that i applied to), but dont know how to find out the code for that program. Shud I call the program and ask them. Someone kindly help.
Thanx
Trendydoc
Program code and ACGME are Not the same.
For ROL, in NRMP web site, do step by step as they mention, finally program code come out.
You can try again.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »