Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*****scramble 2011***** - pahology11
Ok I think I will be scrambling because I had only 2 interviews so I Got the open program list from last years from my friends, they only have name and how many position they have and how many they filled you subtract those 2 numbers and you see how many left open. I want Internal Medicine.

My sister is helping me she scrambled before and got a position she told me to do the following

1- Make a master email coverletter and keep in my drafts attach with all my documents
to send to all the programs at 12 if they are on the list just type all emails and BCC everyone in one email and thats it

2- Fax she said to fax a coverletter to all programs just one page because 12 pages to 100's of program will never get there, I may pay a service to send it not sure because I dont know how to do that my sister was an american grad her school helped her

3- Have a speech prepared and start calling all the programs.

the problem I have is the list does not say any cutoffs how do I know where to apply? if I qualify I can not apply to everything ...

Can we all talk and share please I want to make my plans perfect
Ya- libi

You are a nice person. I am not sure the process for this year.
The latest news letter released on 22 feb.
Can you leave your mail, I will reach you .
ya_libi,

I think it is a great idea what you are doing...I dont know how you fiind out the cut offs...probably you wont...

write me please:

faxthem
ya_libi,
email me at
sunnyforusmle
Kaplan free event coming up..on 3/1/11 at 7pm EST

About ...How to scramble?

Go to kaplanmedical.com...log in ....free events..register
Is this thread of losers?
No one knows who will benefit from this thread until 12 noon March 14.
When you had 28 invitations and 4 prematches, you know you will not end in this thread of losers
Himm, that may be only you.

We are keeping this thread alive for the benefits of others.
You have very little time to prepare only 12 hrs to start scrambling after you know the results.
This is not the thread of losers at all.

We here have strong belief inside.

I wish you will not come and visit this thread after Match.
drbhatti - 02/26/11 11:53

wrote: "Is this thread of losers?"

YES! It is for loosers...Thank you for visiting and participating!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »