Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last year NRMP Survey vs this year - mjaf
Seems there is some truth here.. Last year I registered for scramble with 0 ivs.This is wht i received..
Dear
The National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) invites you to participate in the NRMP Applicant Satisfaction Survey.

Your participation in this survey is voluntary, and electing not to participate will not affect your match results in any way. In addition, your individual responses to the questionnaire will remain confidential and will not be shared with any other Match applicants or with residency training programs. Survey results will be used for internal NRMP program improvement purposes.

Then LATER........................
We're sorry, you did not match to any position.

Unfilled program information will be posted on the Match Site at https://services.nrmp.org/r3/ on Tuesday, March 16, 2010, at 12:00 Noon eastern time. It is a violation of the Match Participation Agreement to contact programs before that time. It also is a violation of the Match Participation Agreement to share the unfilled program book with anyone who did not register for the Match or who is otherwise ineligible.

After logging in with your AAMC ID and password, click on the Unfilled Programs button on the left menu bar. If you do not locate a residency position during the Scramble, consider "FindAResident", an on-line service that brings together programs with available positions with applicants seeking positions. Find out more about this service at www.aamc.org/students/findaresident.

This year I was luckier in IVs and received ..

DEAR XYZ...

The National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) is interested in learning more about the factors that influence how applicants construct their rank order lists. Your participation in this survey will help program directors and future applicants better understand how applicants select and rank programs.
Your participation in this survey is voluntary and choosing not to participate will not affect your match results in any way.
Please click here to compete the survey, which will take approximately 15 minutes to complete.

Thank you for your time in providing this important information.

I think this has to do not with matching or not
but weather both sides (Program and me ) have ranked each other..
This is the importance of this.. I believe..
This just dawned on me..

Conspiracy theory...
lol
Yeah same with me, last year i got same email and didnt match. this year I got 2 number email. There is some thing..........
oohh god..y do u guys come up with such things??????????????????????????eeeeeewwwwwwwww
hello guys,
this is my fourth time going for match. every year i got this kind of NRMP survey emails. but one year i got 1 number email. the other year i got 2 number. 3 rd time 1 number mail. this year 2 number email. i think they send these alternatively. i think they are not related with match resullts.

good luck to you all.
Last week, you received an e-mail asking for your help with a survey of Match applicants. This survey asks about how what factors influence applicants when ranking residency programs in the Match. To the best of our knowledge, your survey responses have not yet been submitted.

We are sending you this reminder because we value your participation. The data from this survey will help us understand how applicants make decisions about residencies. This will help future applicants and program directors better understand this process.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »