Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 days left..:-) - riya14
friends...hopefully(i pray fr us all!) we all will be bestowed with good news in 10 days...yay!!!i plan to continue this thread till the time we all reach THE HAPPIEST DAY OF OUR LIVES!!!
afterall,we all deserve it...:-) so,anyone who wants to put in any positive thought is more than welcome..!!!
u are freeee...be urselves and say whatever ur heart/mind wants to say!!freedom of EXPRESSION at its best!!what do u wanna do after u get self independent...atleast its the beginning of a great life ahead!!!
i am gonna get crazyyy for sure!!!:-) so,i"l start.... bose speakers in MY little apt which am gonna rent..merc c class..(i know!!).!!! a beautiful recliner...hmmm....52 inch plasma tvvv... salsa classes................yaayyyyyyyyyyyy...
drtaurus and ...??who was the other friend....hmmm...qwery...got it!!.Smile common guys...vent out ur heart now...cars....DEBTS and what not!!!lol
its so weird...but i am sooo bored cheking my USMLE Forum...its more exciting to wait for the results with u"ll!!!now thats a revealation!!!
how are you so excited?

time ain't passing for me.
riya--i feel the same....oh i want to take my mom on a vacation :-) Oh and go travelling with my girl friends and fiance all over the world, when I have vacation time :-D Other than that, I haven't really thought about it, I have lots of debts to pay off too so that will be a priority :-D

I dont understand, is getting into a residency for you guys mean having a nice car, going on vacations, paying your debts ha????????????? Crazy thoughts
what is crazy? explain thyself. And exactly what does getting into residency mean to you? (I am expecting something of Shakespearean qualities)
and riya, thank you for starting a post of excitement rather than gloom and doom and need for psychiatric assistance over the match... i am so sick of those posts
I am looking forward as well......excitement and stresses of relocating to a new place making new friends. And yes, having an income for a change after so much expenses and loans.
May God help us to reach goals and fulfil our dreams.
hey there...ofcouse lulu....residency means....a big stepping stone for me!!!!...starting a new life...getting all the things i wanted for myself on my own!!!!....happiness...love....and all that......:-)
common my friend i am not beng materialistic..just being relieved!!i have had a veryy tuff life...and i am gonna make the most of it now...its MY time buddy!to be honest,SMILE....arnt u excited to be done of all these exams and waiting for the fruit for all ur efforts???..u might not want the same things but whatever it is...dont u deserve to be excited and happy for a successful beginning(hopefully!)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »