Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 days left..:-) - riya14
ofcourse umairafaizal...Smile
ok my friends...gonna sleep now....will see u all tomo..continue being happy and HOPEFUL...remember,no matter what...hope always keeps u smiling....gnite..:-)
Riya14: Hw on earth u are so confident ? maybe u have 30 ivs. Good for u gal !!! Best of luck !!!
On matching, plan to go to the temple first and pray to the almighty for all his support and guidance in this huge endeavor coming to a success.. Next would be sparing at least 500 bucks from my first pay to help someone educationally who is in my situation and show him that if you believe in him (almighty) and stand your ground, he will send you help sooner or later..... Finally, get some nice clothes for work and a decent laptop

I like you killzone!
thanks buddy
Killzone what a coincidence. I pledged 500 dollars myself today for a good cause from my first year paycheck. I know people are going to say we are trying to bribe God Smile. But my elders always taught me to set aside some thing for the less fortunate especially with the first paycheck.
its not only about that,, most people think that their life was tough and now that they have success they need to enjoy it to the fullest,, blah blah blah.. but all of them forget the path that took them there,, if they really understand the path and the hardships they faced then they would hopefully think like we do.. coz everyone has life full of hardships,, its only those who help others are the ones who understand the true meaning of life.... and always remember one simple fact that there are people in a worse situation than you are and your goal in life would be to help them in whichever way possible......coz somebody or someone did help you when you were facing your own tough times..........chill
So true killzone. A lot of people helped me through my tough times. And I want to do the same for them and others.
way to go man.....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »