Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 days left..:-) - riya14
hello everyone...so i see,everyone"s getting the real essence of the thread...i feel honoured actually!!!:-)
so lemme start with drtaurus...my age??haha..what do u think it is my friend?it"l be fun to see how old u judge me as!!Wink
@drsuperfly..thanks for appreciating..i just want all of us to relax..we desrve it..Smile
@flintstone..we can wait for the sales..especially the black friday ones..or better still lets all pool in and get it right away for YOU!!;-)
@perpetualenigma...thanks!!welcome..be free to expresssssss with ur head/heart/body and soul!!:-)
@cerebralash...yess my friend...lets start by discussing how we gonna decorate our studio apartments..good suggestion by drtaurus..debate on rugs,matts,carpets,COLOURS!!!
i likeee....deep wine colored cushions...maybe more so coz am a girl!!(not bein a feminist here!just realistic...haha)...hmmm....Smile

damn!!the time difference so am awake here...and all u sweet hearts are sleeping???!!!!Smile
thanks guys for keeping the thread alive...!!!stay happy and spread happiness!!!Smile
so..am by myself right now..Sad no problem...so,i was thinking about the new clothes for starting my first year...style statement...aha!!!;-) lol!!!am actually serious!!!where are all the girlzzzz???!!haha!!
Retarded people are generally the happiest lot! Bless the retards! I'm sure you will be happy with your dream life of eating, shi*ting and breeding!! Good luck
"THANK U" asifali..i have already replied to ur post in YOUR thread..kindly dont visit here..this is for normal people like the most in the world!!! i plan to keep it that way..learn to live and let live!!ciao!
asifali/average_applicant---please get a blow-up doll girlfriend so you don't start looking at your pediatric patients with the wrong intentions....
oh god!!flintstone!!!u soo funny my friend...:-)
this guy/girl above seems to hate me for staying happy in life..being positive and every good thin that i seem to be proud of!!!haha!!too bad for his efforts..am gonna continue being an irritant in his/her life!!!Wink
2flintstone...did u read my previous post for u??blak friday salessss..foot massager...for YOU..especially on ur long calls!!!!Wink
riya14- yup I saw it, didn't have much time to write earlier but thanks! Haha I think we all really need a foot massager for after those long calls :-) I love sales....let me tell you something though...Sales around x-mas time and after x-mas are typically even better than black friday...at least in my experience!

I like the idea of discussing apartment furniture and colors...
yay!!!cool!!!...9 days now!!!phew!!okkk...xmas sales it is flint!!!
got soo tired today...going to bed..wil style the apt tomo!!starting with the living room...Smile stay happy and hopeful everyone..i know!!i keep saying that all the time..but what the hell,its something good!!!no harm done!!!peace out..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »