Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 days left..:-) - riya14
hi nice post riya i feel so low waiting for the result. got so much addicted to this forum and now theres nothing encouraging here.happy tp c some post with positive energy flowing. wish you all good luck and will all start our residency in june.
drtaurus and riya14: yes Jus ignore that most irritating and cursed Asifali and lets debate on the wht shud be the color of our apt and carpet and other furniture!!
well I think I will go with offwhite for the apt and furniture shud be chocolate color!!!or may be brown!!! rug shud be offwhite too!!!! Lots of lights in the bathroom!!! mmmmm wht else!?? come on guyz!!
For my fellow coffee drinkers, something to wake us up each morning while in residency....

http://www.amazon.com/Keurig-B60-Special...B000AQSMPO
flintstone82:yeah! nice coffee maker!!!! gud! i will have one hopefully!Smile
although i m more into tea than coffee yet it's enticing to have it handy.
@ash.... offwhite is dull, come up with an alternative immediately. although its ur apt but try something that reflects you.

even step 3 didnt made me this much confused as selection of this bed. i m inclined towards gray but my girlfrnd wants pink.
http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/nodePage.asp?RN=14&

p.s. it is a good site, u ll definitely find something for you in it , i m sure Smile
drt- I like the pink one! your GF has good taste! But I think it's understandable if you get gray...I mean, your friends/co-interns will be visiting you and all...but the pink one is cool, if you are secure enough in your masculinity for pink :-)
Heyy guys...since u all busy resolving the recent ASS epidemic...i thought i wil just bump up our thread in the meantime and continue irritating the sadist-ASIFALI!!haha...
eversince she has me as her boyfrnd i also have become appreciative of her taste. anyone here with a knack of fotography can suggest some good camera with reasonable price.
drtaurus: hmmm...actually im a very colorful person! mmmm may be u r rite! offwhite is kinda boring and universal,not unique!I don mind pink but the apt im living now is actually pink! i wan a new color!my fiance loves pink! but i think i wud go for grey or metallic/copper/something mixed color,she will love it too!
How about u!
cerebral i will go with bold, copper from exterior and green flooring with a high wavelength colour walls like magenta or orange walls are very in there days. curtains normally go with the carpet so low wavelength curtains and finally the furniture. so everybody please suggest any good furniture for this arrangement. Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »