Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 days left..:-) - riya14
so its only me who doesnt want a mature wine. riya do play some desi sharabi ghazal for me
hehe..drtaurus..i wish i knew some desi shraabi music to tell!!why dont u google my friend!!Wink good options wil flood ur screen...lol
About the furniture I like this look

http://shop.visiondecor.com/microfiber-a...f7655.html

Any ideas about the bed room decor. I was thinking about gold, white and blue color pallate
hiii ativan,wil chek it asap and give my inputs!
it looks nice but what function would be served by a chaise lounge chair? It's neither a sofa/couch nor a bed....but it definitely looks fashionable
Lounge chair is to relax with your feet up. Its serves a fuction somewhere in between a sofa and a bed. I never owned one. But I saw it in a friends house and really liked it.
I like the chocolate brown and white color scheme. I can imagine putting my feet up after long hours at work and watching tv. :-)
I also am thinking about indoor plants. I don't know how practicle this idea will be. But we are letting ourselves imagine our bachelor pad. So we can do any thing we want , right? lol
8 days left ..............for the big day.
@ killzone,

You have to be really at your words..it is so good to be true but I salute your thoughts..

All the bestSmile)
ativannn...get a recliner!!!...saw it in a friend"s place and i tel u i stayed in it for the whole time i was there!!it was so great..comfy!!...saw the lounge chair too..looks good but i wil go with the recliner!!Wink
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »