Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paid Externship programs in teaching hospitals? - pursue
Hi all,
Do you know any good paid externship programs in teaching hospitals (not in private clinics)? My friend's looking for it, but I really have no idea. I know it's difficult to get hands-on experience in teaching hospitals. Do you have any idea about paid programs?
Thank you so much.
Are you day dreaming!!!!!!!!!!!?
Even unpaid externship in private clinic is hard to find and you are asking for paid one in teaching hospital.................................
Are u on something?
doc i think this chap means like WE pay to get some hands on training...

even i was like whaaa??

yeah sure purse, you can get that... google it... ul find some companies.. but do ur homework first and check em out before u sign in the dotted line : )

GL

Cheers!
Adrian
I think my writing is not clear. I mean, she's looking for good servies and pay them to get externship position, not a position receives payment. :-)
@ Adrian: Thanks! Do you know any good services in teaching hospitals, not in private clinics?
look for internship at transplant service in jackson memorial hospital. it does pay gives you visa and hands on experience, but it is not accreditted.
Thanks Adrian for clarification and sorry for the confusion Smile
dear purse,

re this paid externship i only know of fmg portal & americlerkships being reliable....

and outta the two the latter is preferred by most..

diff ppl have diff experiences with this.... just contact them at least... see what they offer.. and see if u can afford it....

when u google these names ul get loads of other places in ur search where others have also discussed these companies.... read and them check em out fr urself...

good luck!

Cheers!
Adrian

ps u can also search in this forum for the names of these companies and im sure ul find a few threads.... i personally have written on a few of em GL!
dear doc : )

no prob!

my best to you!

Cheers!
Adrian
Thanks all!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »