Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to acestep123 - maryam2009
It's my pleasure to have direct connection with u ,but I think this room is the best place for sharing the points and Qs. Many people in this room are really knowledgeable and helpful and of course generous .Anytime you want me to share something that you need,just leave a message.I'll be happy to answer it.Smile
if u ha ve fa q&a,pls e-mail me.my e-mail adress is,
iramnadeemiqbal
thanks in advance.
grateful maryam Smile
after doing kaplan twice and goljan im doing uw , want to get done with fa once and then jump off to nbme , like the way you answer with concepts , thought could talk to you and gain some ways of putting all the knowledge together cz i can not put things together it feels i havent done anything so far
Great,you are on your way,my suggestion is to keep doing more and more test and review the FA at the same time,I know that gathering all the information and memorizing them in a limited time is not possible ,but reviewing the materilal within the test is really helpful,don't worry ,we are all at the same way,the magic word that helps people to go this way successfuly is repeating..I wish you the best.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »