Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*****scramble 2011***** plz plz help me - damshk
i was unable to register for nrmp guys just didnt had money believe me plz plz can anybody share with me scramble lists plz i am willing to pay as i got my paycheck plz call me 9495211049 or mail me at damshk plz it might cost me a year

thanks

mark
Unfortunately damshk, applicants cannot share the list with you, as stated by the NRMP.

Anyone caught doing so, is in violation and can seriously jeopardize themselves:

"It is a violation of the Match Participation Agreement if any registered applicant or program shares the List of Unfilled Programs with those services or with any individual who is not registered for the Main Residency Match, or allows an individual who is not registered for the Match to use the registrant's unique code number and password to access the secure web site to obtain information about unfilled positions."

My advice is to really strengthen your CV and apply in Sept.

Wish you the best of luck!
I know but on scramble day u can call me to tell about my speciality unfilled positions I know nrmp is doing it so everybody spends money but it was plain bad luck that I could not register and now they don't allow me
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »