Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best way to match? - supercomp
Hi,

I am recent graduate from Indian Medical school (2010). I have completed my USMLE Step 1, Step 2, and Step 2 CS. I am just preparing to apply for Match in September 2011. I got 10 year visitor visa to the USA.

I heard that it is getting somewhat impossible to match nowdays, even with 99s. People are looking for other avenues to obtain residency.

I am somewhat good looking female doctor, and I am currently looking for suitable match in US. Do you think if I marry someone who is doing residency in USA, that if it will help me? I think it may also help with visa status as well. This would serve as two-in-one shot. I do feel wierd that this is part of my marriage though, as I feel like I might be prostituting myself, but lot of indian girls are doing the similar things.

Please let me know your opinion.

Thanks.

Pooja
dont prostitute yourself!
No no no. I am not talking about prostituing myself. I am just saying settling for less than perfect guy, for sake of residency/visa issue.

Would you guys consider it?
Write down your matrimonial biodata here. May be you will find your match in this forum.
Goodluck.
depends on u

if ur career is more important to u than ur future hubby...go for it

if u ask me...i wdnt say its a good idea, pooja....if u find the ryt guy...good...if not, try ur best with the credentials u have now......life is not all about getting a residency in the US.....I know many US doctors who lead terrible lives.
Is not perfect, but it may help you a lot.
good Lord!

this an arranged marriage for the wrong reasons! double not.
oohh if its possible, the grammar made me cringe even more than the subject.........
I am single
GC and with
a prematch bUT
I reject you
for your lack
of confidence and
self esteem. Sorry!
What's wrong with my grammer? I have studied in English medium from the beginning, and am well versed in English. Probably more so than you.

Yummybear, I reject you as you only have GC-which is worse possible visa. I have to wait 4-5 years for priority dates to become current before you can truly sponsor me. I am looking for US Citizen groom, and get GC right away. Thanks for you offer.

Anyways, is there a way site where I can put my profile with photos and find suitable US Citizen grooms?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »