Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List of Unfilled candidates NOT available? - target99
The NRMP is aware that users are unable to access the R3 system. We are working to resolve the problem as soon as possible.
all is likely okay
the problem is likely from you users... too many server request at once..this jams the webserver...same effect wikileak supporters used..
,,be patient and log in later
yes, NRMP is down, AAMC now is down, even this site is tought to reload at times...something is very fishy....if they do enable us to get the list to fairly apply/reapply today, including the fact AAMC/ERAS is also down...we better not lose our max # of sites to apply to thru eras !!!!!!
yes, NRMP is down, AAMC now is down, even this site is tought to reload at times...something is very fishy....if they don't enable us to get the list to fairly apply/reapply today, including the fact AAMC/ERAS is also down...we better not lose our max # of sites to apply to thru eras !!!!!!
cant get through NRMP/ My Eras
NRMP scam

I am sure this is a trick by NRMP to give in the remaining positions in the scramble to AMGs.
I was on the nrmp site at exactly 11:59, and at 12:00 exactly nothing works all of a sudden.
At the same time, eras site was functional, approx after 1 pm even the eras site is busy. It is not a coincidence. Now the AMGs with the list of unfilled programs are busy applying through eras.
yes, NRMP is down, AAMC now is down, even this site is tought to reload at times...something is very fishy....if they don't enable us to get the list to fairly apply/reapply today, including the fact AAMC/ERAS is also down...we better not lose our max # of sites to apply to thru eras !!!!!!
How do we know that amg's have the list ?
you guys think someone started suiing somebody.. I mean we are in the US the ..NRMP got to start bearing some responsibilities....look at the complaints in the NFL when players did not have seats...
their servers should be prepared for this...irrespective of how many docs use it
i dont remember it being like this b4....and you mean to tell me that in 2011 NRMP/ERAS/AAMC doesn't have the servers/bandwidth/system in place to handle all of us logging in and needing the list?????? BS... if AMGs are able to get the list b4 us, this is discrimination and we need to pursue legal action against them for doing this against us
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »