Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any idea about USCE in tampa, fl? - eps
I live in tampa,fl. I want to do some observership. I don't know where to start. All the hospitals I called said they don't allow observership. Are there any observers in tampa. Please help me. your advice will be of great help
Thank you
well im a tampa resident, there is observership in USF they call it student exchange program and many of imgs do obsie there. you go to USF health website and search. hope this helps you.
Thank you very much for the info. I thought the USF program is for students from selected international institutions, isn't it?
Hey .. there is IVSP (International Visitor Scholarship Program) in Moffitt cancer center. Contact them and they will accept you. You have to pay $250 for the application process. If you you fill out the application then specify that you want to do this observership in the Department of Infectious disease other wise you have to have a background in hematology or oncology.
Right now I am doing my observership there, although I got matched but still I wanna finish this course to gain some experience.

good luck
hey usmlebrother,

how long is the observer?

thanks
Thanks for the info usmlebrother and congrats on your match
Hi, I am also from tampa, fl.. i didnt match either.. idk what to do.. i am a US citizen
anybody applying to florida from tampa?
@raysta well there is this harebrained individual there called usmlestep56, you could ask, not sure you'll get back an intelligent response though Smile
LOL thank you "Woman"
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »