Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MICHIGAN state license...gather here...! - 911911
Btw guys,

U can do the fingerprinting thing in the US embassy.
I am an IMG, but currently I am in MI, I havent got my contract yet though and I have to leave US, first week of April. So is there any way i can complete the fingerprinting portion of the licensure alone and leave (even without the contract)??

Thank you
Yes u can do that.
hey guys good discussions really helpful ! regarding certification of medical certification from med school can it be signed by acting dean ?? cos appointed dean will take over only after a month...
In live fingerprint scan form what do we have to enter in TCN column and license/registration column?
I am not sure abt that , I think lic/ rig is the name of agency doing the printing. I have no clue what TCN is !?

Anyone ??

yes,the registration is the name of the fingerprinting company.tcn i left it blank i read some wer ots some military thing or some company thats requesting the fingerpritning so they shud put tcn...but i guess we dont have one
For those asking about places to stay near Detroit. Good places are Southfield, Birmingham, Oak Park, Royal Oak, maybe Dearborn, Farmington Hills (though its a bit further), basically to be on the same side, anywhere between 10mile and 14mile (a bit far). Some parts near 9 mile can be quite unsafe, and I wouldnt recommend anywhere really close to 8 mile or 7 mile. Downtown is really tricky, the good areas are expensive, a $1bdroom can cost $900-$1000, whereas one can get a nice 2 bedroom in say a surburb like Southfield. One can get a 2bedroom 2 bathroom for the same price, and its probably a 15min commute to Wayne State/DMC and Henry Ford. Providence is in Royal Oak, on 9 mile, and thats even closer, less than 10mins.

A car is an ABSOLUTE necessity for any Michigan programs, so start thinking of that as well.
@ Sacrifice
In my opinion, acting dean signature should be enough.. All they care about is Medical school seal...
Can anyone please suggest some good neighbourhoods near MSU/Sparrow?? And the average cost for a 2B apt?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »