Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MICHIGAN state license...gather here...! - 911911
Hello Friends are you all done with the fingerprinting process??? I have to apply for the michigan license too and just got to know that my state does not have a center. I called the L1 enrollment agency and they asked me to get the fingerprint ink card ..is any one aware about this process ..please do let me know if any one has an idea about this. I need to leave the country in few days and need to get it done at the earliest. I would appreciate your help. thanks
behopeful
ink fingerprinting is outdated proces,but being followed my medicla licensing anways if your state doesnt have it,u can buy the card online is says ink fingerprinting fd-258 google tat order it
hey guys any update in license?
hey 911911 thanks for the information
@ 911911

Not sure exactly how long does it take by L-1 Enrollment Services, Springfield, IL.. I had my fingerprinting card sent to them 2 days back only..
@patel it takes 3 weeks for it from the send date

@everyone
so here is the itme line
-limited license form -depends wen ur prg sends...once it does, your name pops up on the michigan state license verification page
-Ecvs i guess a week
-fingerprinting -3weeks monitor ur account for the cancellation of 62.75
-college verification depends on ur medical school
from the time your name pops up in the state license verification database,its 3weeks for you to recieve application number in your post,then its usually 3weeks from then for your LICENSE NO........
IN TOTO AROUND 6-8 WEEKS FOR YOU TO GET YOUR LICENSE IF EVERYTHING IS SUBMITTED IN TIME AND YOU APPLICATION IS IN PROPERORDER
@911911

which page will show our name?? can u pls tell where to look for that verification page
http://www7.dleg.state.mi.us/free/
What adress should I put on my application ? I don't livenin the USA !

Can I use the gme office's address ?
try to put some relative/friend address...for you will hasten the process...but no option put home...gme...?????//i wont do it....big office......ur mail may be lost.....and their shud be responsible enugh to let you....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »