Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MICHIGAN state license...gather here...! - 911911
@ defendor,

Yes, you can definitely put ur GME address.. Infact i did the same, as my program requested me to put in their mailing address.. As such you have to submit the license to your program, so it makes sense..

But make sure you inform your GME office regarding the same, and that they will monitor the mails for your license..

Hey guys , just to check where ru at the process?

I already got my license , which was a surprise since I only submitted my application about 2 weeks back.
@defendor grt dude !! thats really quick !!mine reached there on april 11 th and still no update..can u pls tell us when did ur application reach and when did u get it?? 2 weeks is real short...
Yea I know Smile will I made sure all documents were sent almost on same date.

You can check online here :

http://www7.dleg.state.mi.us/free/
cool man....i submitted all my docs..in march.....wen i called up the board,their said mine reached them on 30th and its 6weeks from then........
i guess u wer lucky......
Still plenty of time til July !
so...my license says APPROVED is that it...or do we have to do anything else......?also wen i type my application id it says pending.....how shoud i interpret it..?any clue guys...!
i jus called up the office...first thing their put you on hold for an average 10min,second thing their say once approved you are done and can start using the license no...from the date of issue...
also forget about the application no...once approved its over,application id is only in cases wen your application as some pending issues....!

Hey 911911 ,
You beat me to it , I was going to post something similar to ur above post.

Congrats and Welcome to the club Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »