Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is psychiatry residency hard to get in? - drsanmyt
im off to sleep nity all
:-)
ps : to be continued
i am alway interested in studying huamn mind. how does mind work? there is really no reason, i just like it. i had worked with children and adolescents with learning disability for 6 yrs in my home country. i am doing psychiatry here in the USA. i want to listen to patients and help them if i can. or refer them to therapist. i enjoy the whole process. but during the IVs, they always ask why you choose psych. and you cannot just tell them, you like it. you have to say something, which is indeed unspoken, it is all in your blood. you cannot speak it out.

so u want to know what i will telll them?
" my dream is to win the noble prize in psychiatry and neurosciences for ... i will keep the reason for individual " Smile
good luck man
ccrossing fingers
u will make it
by the way its very noble to worl with children with disabilities , its very challenging too ! u must have a great strength , tell more pd about this becos i am sure u are doing this for a great noble purpose which serves humanity and the cause of psychiatry
good luck man
Coldwar going on here Wink
Yes futurepsych,
I did worked with children with disability,too...Children with DDD-Develomental Disability with Dual Diagnoses.....Someone has to do it...
I will sent you an e-mail later on.....
Cio
A
antonella, your interest is in futuerpsy, not psychiatry
drsanmyt,

This paranoid and suspicious personality is very much known to me or projection in that matter as a defense immature mechanism….FYI,I already have a husband who is young ,vital ,smart and etc…but if your belief make you feel better about your self, than so be it.I can’t change your twisted thinking nor your narrow mined upbringing…sorry…but this Is not my cup of tea…All the best, but I guarantee you that not ONLY that you are not going to match in psych ,but even if you get in any residency, you either change “your ways “ or you will end up on a “highway “ honey…
Cio
A

Hi ladies ,
i have the feeling drsanmyt is joking with us Smile someone who is studying very hard who wants to make up a funny story on the forums to entertain him/herself.
Smile
so in all cases , whether it's the case , or you're like this good luck -)
that is soo true, psych is not more competitive then FP or peads.
sorry i mean

not=now
psych is now more competitive then FP or peads.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »