Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SON from pakistan - yohimbine
has any one got yet ?
what documents they need ?
how much time they r taking?

Please reply
thanks
Hey! I just wanted to ask the process of getting the SON from Pakistan. Does anyone know what ministry/office do we have to contact in order to get the SON. Also, please advise if HOUSEJOB is needed for SON.
Is it also possible for all other Pakistani IMGs who have matched in programs sponsoring J1 visa to gather their input here and help each other out in our joint quest to get done with the documentation asap.
havent applied for it yet , apparently yohimbine mentioned you dont need house job for it .
getting my pmdc registration renewed which is provisional.
@doctort: i also have a provisional pmdc registration certificate which is expired..how will you get it renewed? form2 (retention) one? i am still waiting for the program to send me the contract which they will next week.. yeah i also read that comment by yohimbine regarding housejob..but in all forums, ypprc site..they say that we need a PMDC certificate to apply for SON..how can we have a PMDC cert without HJ? Unless a provisional is good enough? i am trying to gather information from other sources as well as to which office to contact..will relay here once i get it..in the meantime please pool in..
@pakmd84 , well im currently not in pk so asked a friend to do the whole thing for me, I think as long as you have a pmdc certificate even if provisional one should be fine since and i really hope so since dont have hj , in our residency we will have the intern year , so should nt be a problem did u call the place up ?? the address given in the other thread
Which place? Kindly mention the thread name or paste info here if you can..
Ministry of National Regulation and Services
Local Government Offices, Second floor, G-5/2
Islamabad
Telephone: 92-51-9245813.
please let me know wht u find out as well
Thanks alot..will call there in the morning and will relay further info here
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »