Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
failed step 2 ck 2 times, need advice - mleproblems
Online Programs Throughout the USA∙

Phone 641.715.3900 ext 833768
$14,500 tuition fee per USMLE Step ($3000 discount applies to all registrants until 12/31/2012)
-Escrow contracted- 100% guarantee, predicates a full tuition fee cash refund for any failed student

USMLE Clinical and Ambulatory Steps’ Programs’ Sample Timetable Overview (Assumes an Intensive 75hr/wk Study Schedule)

“Perfect Case”Administrative System Didactic
A study system employing cutting-edge, multiple-media case presentation templates, and 25 personalized Ivy League-MD instructor interactions/wk

Full-Length Clinical Cases
5 clinical cases, followed by a 250-multiple choice question assessment, 1/8/2013 to 1/15/2013

Basic Science Foundation
25 mini-cases, 1/15/2013 to 1/8/2013

Clinical Science Clinical Correlational-Applications-
25 mini-cases, 1/22/2013 to 1/29/2013

Basic Science- Big 3
The most productive clinically relevant basic sciences followed by a 150- multiple choice question USMLE Step 1 assessment, 2/1/2013 to 2/15/2013

Clinical Science-Big 4
The most productive core clinical science disciplines followed by a 150- multiple choice question USMLE assessment, 2/15/2013 to 2/28/2013

Clinical Science-Final 2 and Consolidation
The remaining clinical science disciplines followed by a consolidative 150- multiple choice question USMLE assessment, 3/1/2013 to 3/15/2013

Academic Curricular Goals

Develop proficiency in cutting edge multiple-media case presentation templates.

Full-Length Cases
Become oriented with the “case-based approach” to learning Medicine. Employ “active study” methods through the application of a 14-item clinical correlation based
case presentation template. The latter format is based upon innovative PROBLEM-BASED LEARNING (PBL) methodologies, in which the reinforcement and learning of concepts occurs, by “fully working upwards,”from the medical case-symptom’s basic science foundations through to the clinically correlated presentations of that medical case, thereby focusing on concepts essential to understanding the case, and not passively “rote memorizing...”

Basic Science Foundation
Become proficient with the case-based approach, employing a singular focus on classifications and clinical correlations.

Become proficient with the case-based approach, employing a focus on the application of clinical correlations to actual patient work-ups, along with diagnostic and management algorithms.

Basic Science- Big 3
Apply the basic science foundational knowledge set towards high-quality diagrammatic memory aids that are immediately applied to actual USMLE-type multiple choice question-sets.

Clinical Science-Big 4
Apply the clinical science clinical correlational-applications’-foundational knowledge set towards high-quality diagrammatic memory aids that are as well immediately applied to actual USMLE-type multiple choice question-sets.

Complete the course preparation with additional diagrammatic memory aids’ development, exam question projection techniques, and real-time USMLE-type exam mastery through programmatic experience.
]

Dear Step 2 CK students,

If you are hoping to ace Step 2 CK or have failed Step 2 CK before..USMLE FIDR Sessions may hold the key for your success...

BEST USMLE TUTOR' s USMLE FIDR Session is something you should try...before the FREE Sessions end on December 31, 2012 if anyone is looking for Step 2 CK tutorials!!!

Learn Test taking skills and High Yield Step 2 CK resources and check out what your Step 2 CK Preparation may be missing...

Thankfully,

Dr. Harish Malik
Online Health Expert
www.onlinehealthexpert.org
www.elitetutoringservice.com
Hi mleproblems,

I totally agree with unitedhealth. FORGET PAST, PLAN PRESENT AND TARGET FUTURE. I have been in the same boat, some of my friends are having difficulty passing,and several attempts and some passed but struggling get into residency. Everybody have to go through this phase, and never give up until u reach ur goal. It's hard, but not unreachable. Planning very very important. Get out of your all tensions,it may take long, but u can do it.Then plan your everyday,every hr. GOOD LUCK.
if you are doing this out of passion or for ethical reason or this is where your talent lies then you should not hae any problem,just keep trying,you will make it,every failure is a step closer to success.
however, if you are doing this to get to money, power and all the rest of it,you will never reach happiness no matter how fast or how high you reach, happiness is state of mind, a uncorrupted mind, a simple mind.

$14,500 tuition fee per USMLE Step ($3000 discount applies to all registrants until 3/31/2013)
-Escrow contracted- 100% guarantee, predicates a full tuition fee cash refund for any failed student

USMLE Clinical and Ambulatory Steps’ Programs’ Sample Timetable Overview (Assumes an Intensive 75hr/wk Study Schedule)

A study system employing cutting-edge, multiple-media case presentation templates, and 25 personalized Ivy League-MD instructor interactions/wk

5 clinical cases, followed by a 250-multiple choice question assessment, 1/8/2013 to 1/15/2013

Basic Science Foundation

Basic Science- Big 3
The most productive clinically relevant basic sciences followed by a 150- multiple choice question USMLE Step 1 assessment, 2/1/2013 to 2/15/2013

Clinical Science-Big 4
The most productive core clinical science disciplines followed by a 150- multiple choice question USMLE assessment, 2/15/2013 to 2/28/2013

The remaining clinical science disciplines followed by a consolidative 150- multiple choice question USMLE assessment, 3/1/2013 to 3/15/2013

Full-Length Cases
Become oriented with the “case-based approach” to learning Medicine. Employ “active study” methods through the application of a 14-item clinical correlation based
case presentation template. The latter format is based upon innovative PROBLEM-BASED LEARNING (PBL) methodologies, in which the reinforcement and learning of concepts occurs, by “fully working upwards,”from the medical case-symptom’s basic science foundations through to the clinically correlated presentations of that medical case, thereby focusing on concepts essential to understanding the case, and not passively “rote memorizing...”

Basic Science Foundation
Become proficient with the case-based approach, employing a singular focus on classifications and clinical correlations.

Become proficient with the case-based approach, employing a focus on the application of clinical correlations to actual patient work-ups, along with diagnostic and management algorithms.

Basic Science- Big 3
Apply the basic science foundational knowledge set towards high-quality diagrammatic memory aids that are immediately applied to actual USMLE-type multiple choice question-sets.

Clinical Science-Big 4
Apply the clinical science clinical correlational-applications’-foundational knowledge set towards high-quality diagrammatic memory aids that are as well immediately applied to actual USMLE-type multiple choice question-sets.

Complete the course preparation with additional diagrammatic memory aids’ development, exam question projection techniques, and real-time USMLE-type exam mastery through programmatic experience.

Ongoing active discussion about frteenK course
http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=697261

$15,750 tuition fee per USMLE Step ($4000 discount applies to all registrants until 3/31/2013)

Basic Science Foundation

Basic Science- Big 3

Clinical Science-Big 4

Full-Length Cases

Basic Science Foundation

Basic Science- Big 3

Clinical Science-Big 4

Interesting link help general . Thanks for keeping IMG community informed of the skg fraudster.
Professional Online USMLE Preparation Program

$15,750 tuition fee per USMLE Step ($4000 discount applies to all registrants until 3/31/2013)

A study system employing cutting-edge, multiple-media case presentation templates, and 25 personalized, telephonic and “cloud-computing”/Podcasts-’ driven Ivy League-MD instructor interactions/wk, , 1/1/2013 to 1/8/2013

Basic Science Foundation

Basic Science- Big 3

Clinical Science-Big 4

Full-Length Cases

Basic Science Foundation

Basic Science- Big 3

Clinical Science-Big 4

Hang in there! if it helps, I took it and failed it too on my FIRST ATTEMPT (despite blowing $6K by using PASS PGM IL- i.e., you get what you PAY for!!!)...I got a 187..so imagine the anger and disappointment I went thru when i first got the news :/. Anyway,I took out my anger by going to the park, taking walks, talking to people that really cared about me, mostly my family (of course), and they told me that I could sooo do it again, no worries and to NOT listen to the negatives...which alot of mean selfish people out there do for a living (maybe..lol). I mean all they say is "give up!, residency programs will not accept you if you failed the first time, yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah" WRONG A'HOLES! Lol. Just remember that they (most hospitals) actually need you, regardless ifyou failed the first time. They want more doctors. If you look at most residency programs which I did, some of them say, "requires you to pass the step1 at least the second or third time" So I do not know where these selfish A'Holes are getting their info from. Failing step1 is not really a big deal...I mean once you are done with it the second time hopefully, try to hold a research position or volunteer somewhere to show that you really want this despite the fact you failed it the first time.

So be strong and listen up, get rid of that feeling as fast as possible...lol,and review this stuff all over again, just remember you ALMOST passed....all you need to do is add on! that's all you need "ADD ONs" well and grasping to the material that you probably missed while studying for it the first time.

This is what I did: I used my network from Caribe friends (e.g. windsor- 85% failure rate!) and found those that got 230s on 2nd attempt. using references I found a certified personal tutor (BBB) that got me through—aided by UW questions of course!.. (cost $12k though! CALL six four one seven one five thirty nine hundred ext eight three three seven six eight FOR THEIR 24hr- INFO LINE).

Again think about it...you ALMOST passed...so that means you have a potential to get way more than passing the next time around,
anyway! THE BEST OF LUCK TO YOU! I am positive you will pass the next time!

p.s. soorrry that my words all over the place. But hope you get my point here.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »