Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is paypal safe - miszara
hey ,
just wanted to know that is pay pal safe coz i am buying some books here but he only accept payment through pay pal but when i tried to register myself on pay pal they want all your bank information with which i am not comfortable. is there any way to pay through credit card on paypal. or i can trust this paypal thing.
anybody who bought books on this forum and paid through paypal please reply soon. thanx
Hi I'm regular paypal user for a long time about 2 or 3 years now, and I rather prefer to pay by paypal something like auction payment or even personal transfer of funds. Especially Ebay payment. I can't think any other way than paypal to pay the money for ebay. It comes with protection from the fraud on Ebay transaction. I don't remember using my bank account but You would eventually have to make one if you want to receive money. But in the nasty phishing world, fake paypal mail might solicit you to enter your ID and password and steal your password and ID. Legit mail from paypal always address to your own name, never "To valued paypal user", etc... I got that tricked into the snare and I had to change my password immediately, though no casualties.
using paypal you have two options:
1, link a credit card
2, link to your bank account

so you do have the option to just give out your credit card if you are a casual paypal user and not your bank account.
to open an account in pay pal do they charge any fees? also does it matter how many transactions you do on pay pal in regards to fees?
Why do they so much prefer paypal,there are other way of payment method by money order.It is more convenient for the student like me who do not have paypal account.
I would suggest you guy to find other convient and safeful method.
to open an accoutn in paypal, they wont' charge you anything and you can send money for free. only if you receive money, you will need to pay a small fee. as for money order, the buyer need to pay fees to get money order.
Yes,it sounds interesting .
So by having credit card we can make paypal accont no need of bank account right.
This paypal account can be use not only in US but also in other country isn't it
Is ther any disadvantage of using paypal.
Please let us know.U guys are knowlegeable.Thanks in advance
cindy
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »