Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
right suggestions needed - usmle_guy
Guys!! i finished kaplan once,.,few subjects twice...goljan few month ago once,,,audios done many times...FA..with DIT once.....UW..90% ( not score)... completed except some qs in anatomy and micro... I know...people read every book 4/5 times.may be more than that...I wont be included in that category of course,....my exam is at the end of May...I have all NBMEs...popping in my head,...I took NBME 1..offline couple of days ago..scored 79%...

My weakeness is Genetics,molecular biology and Immuno I guess....materials scattered in front of me here n there...just got stuck...what to revise ist..need to revise everything,,,coz...I big time forget...everything...

so far highest yield book i read was FA ....I feel like eveything is there in FA...when I do Qs...may be not sufficient for Biostat...genetics calculations, neuroanat....rest of stuffs incredibly covered by FA.....I need right suggestion to build up my right strategy pls..Pls give your valuable few mins for me....That will help me a lot....Thank you guys....wish u all the best....
my condition was like this 2 mths back but i didnt understand what to do -wasted my lot of precious time-
i think now keep doing nbme and combine with UW check the hidden concept in nbme qs -
and see uw respective qs --ALL NBME QS ANSWERS ARE THERE IN UW .read them again.
FA /DIT ur wish
goodluck
thanks...at least... got some idea..I woke up this morning and was between the devil and deep sea...
kaplan is great material. however sometimes i feel like,,i need to read 100 pages to get one answer right....Its like number needed to treat concept.....whereas UW and FA...reading a single page...shoots up my score......what abt Goljan.I think that's pretty decent book to revise right?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »