Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
took form 11 online. - sirig
hey guys i took form 11 yestarday.....i don know if i shud call it tough or ok, but in form 7 i got 231...n da very next day when i took form 11 i got 221. so im not able to decide on it.....i made few silly mistakes but still.....da questions where comparatively long. i guess these forms are more like da real ones. dis wud b my lil feed back...gud luck.
thank you for sharing! Smile Did you think that there was more immuno on the new form compared to old ones?
Thanks for your input. I think you are doing great. I guess another 1-2 weeks or so of preparation you should be able to get atlaest 95+. Do you happen to know how many right questions you did on nmbe 11?
@ simran....there r more anatomy questions...n questions were a lil tricky. even if v know the stuff....there r chances of making mistakes.... thats what happened to me.....its better to read the question twice if u have time....immuno there weren't too many. some 2 or 3 i suppose...n i din find them hard.
@ adiimg i din take the expanded feeded....so i don know....but for sure i know...i made a lot of silly mistakes.
Great. Thanks. I have not done anatomy very well so I guess its time to revise it again. One last question - anatomy was general anatomy or neuroanatomy?

All the best for your exam. BTW when are you taking it? Please do post your experience. I am planning to take it in 2-3 weeks. I think the key is to revise over and over again and keep your head cool.

Best, Adi
Hey do u happen to have the Q&As to nbme 11/12 and if you do would it be ok for you to email to me at jkm1233 it would be much appreciated
thanks
what about form 12 . anybody ? so why do u think the exam will more like 11 than 7 , sing jee?when ur exam .
@dgm174 sorry i took it online.....i don have it.
sory .its strig.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »