Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You can get an earlier date for Step 2 CS - us_123
Look for this site panphone.com/usmle. I am not how that works but I heard it helps. You can give it a try as it is free. You can set up the dates you want it may book it instantanuously for you if a date becomes available for few seconds. goo luck
will it be safe to give ecfmg id and password to the site.please it will be of great help..
Hi,
I have tried logging into the site panphone.com/usmle but couldn't log into it.......Is it panphone.com or something else? Pl let me coz even I'm looking for a date in nov.My email hello_drbuvi
Well, I got into the site and registered...Hope its safe coz they asked me for my ECFMG ID number and password...Thanx.
It doesn't seem to be a safe site! If I were in your shoes buvi, I'd change my password asap.
Crazy man! For sure it's not safe. Hackers like those like you guys!!
well, thanx guys for your advice...I will do it right away...
to buvi
sorry to tell you this but pples like you we call them donkeys.giving ur ecfmg id + ur password.
well adrenaline....I dont know how you got into this profession in the first place coz your barberic....learn some etiquettes first then you can think of practicing!!!!!!!!!!!! If you remain the same...USA is not the place for you buddy!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »