Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russian to English Translation - chicagodream
Hi friends,
I am in Chicago, registering for exams. I need to get my Medical Degree translated from Russian to English.
Can anyone help me in telling where i can get it done for cheapin Chicago. It should be acceptable to ECFMG.
Anyone knows please let me know quick.
Thanks.
Check with "ispeakrussian.com" Its affordable.
google about russian translator in chicago,it will coast u 75 to 100$
Hi
for translation into english that is acceptable by ecfmg,login ecfmg.org then look for english translation requirements....they have e specific website for that...Good luck
Thank you guys for prompt reply. I did try google and ECFMG site. Came up with a couple of places in Chicago.They do it for $50 - $ 60.
Thanks again.
Thank you for the information. Here I am having problems on a business trip. It is necessary to translate a lot of documents from English into Spanish. Maybe someone can advise what I should do.
I think that the services that you are looking for are many who provide. But not everyone does a quality translation. I somehow ran with this in my work. Then I found a site https://thewordpoint.com/services/certif...rtificates and decided to try to translate some of the documentation. With my knowledge, I would not have coped with this in a short time. You may find this information useful.
Thanks a lot! I'll try.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »