Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
failed step 3...pls help me - usmle7676
i just checked my report and i failed with 74.....very very sad and shocked too because i thought i would have passed. i recently matched ....so i am very worried about what the PD will say. I didnot select automatic transmission of my report to the program but i hear they still get our scores. i am feeling very depressed and emotionally drained. ....and don't know what to say .

to all those who passed ...pls can you send me any step 3 notes like jason, Archer, PR notes n audio if you have in pdf....to my email usmle7676. i thank you in advance....
i did UW and FA alone........

i feel very lonely and depressed.........i am very worried about what my PD will say...
31 views and no words at all...pls say somehting...i am just lost
See the good site of it some of us will like to match did not. It depends of the program. You don't have to wait for july start now and take your exam again june 30th you have 1month and 3 weeks is more than enough review MTB again 2 or 3 times. Archer note do your own note after audio and just review them. Try to do webseminar and practice the case on primum software. Good luck.
don't worry you can also write step 3 during residency and its much easier during residency. Atleast htat is what I am trying to do. very busy schedule though
hi usmle 7676 ,dont worry i am also in same BOAT ,you are not alone.....i got prematch this yr need step 3 result for my h1b .but i told everything to my GME OFFICE,AND I AM PLANNING TO GIVE MY EXAM IN TWO WEEKS AND I WILL GET MY RESULT AT THE END OF MAY OR 1ST WEEK OF JUNE.AND IF YOU DO EXPEDITE PROCESSING IT ONLY TAKE 15 DAYS FOR YOUR VISA.SO DONT LOOSE HOPE ,AND LOCK YOUR ROOM AND START STEP 3 AGAIN FROM TODAY...TRY TO GIVE EXAM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.TODAY I DID USMLE WORLD I GOT 60 IN 1ST BLOCK 65 IN SECOND AND 79 IN THIRD....SO I AM STILL NOT LOOSING HOPE....
GOOD LUCK...YOU CAN DO IT....
to riya321,

congrats to you for getting prematch in the residency. I too need H1B visa. may I ask which hospital and program did u apply to?

I'm just starting to prepare my step3, so I'm not in the position to give advice on how to prepare, I'm still pretty confused, but the difference is that you are prematched. Congrats.

please reply, thanks.
Great eleven k per step course
1. Online
2. Better Business Bureau-certified
3. Legally-escrow contracted
4. 120-day/step duration
5. “If you do not pass you do not PAY”
6. We provide every single component of the course to you using a systematic “assimilable-daily dose”-based method
7. Notes’-based, study on your own schedule, with frequent live telephonic interactions
8. Personalized, and tailored to your needs and issues
9. 641.715.3900 ext 833768 (24-hour Information Line)
bump
bump
bump
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »