Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step3 failure - miconazole
Well, it can't help, can it?
You don't have to mention about step 3 neither PDs will ask you about it. I know that from many people I helped last years.
retake the test. ECFMG will relay the scores to the program dont bring it up if you can. have a good explanation ready if it does come up (personal, physical tragedy). good luck and all the best http://mleresidencytips.blogspot.com/
Does it mean that we have option not to mention step3 result in ERAS
agree with dr2. however, make sure you have a valid excuse, not a sissy one. things like - the mother was ill or my dog died or i lost my job are all LAME in my opinion.

"I believed I was well prepared with the theory and practice questions - but during the exam i felt that i had trouble mixing certain concepts and concentrating for long hours and thus the failue. For my retake, I practices using two more question banks and made sure i did it under exam conditions and then got a score of XX(preferably high)" -- is a lot more honest explanation. lame excuses put forth a poor impression, avoid them.
and never ..i repeat NEVER..use the excuse - "i am a single mother and I need an observership"
A. Get a good book for the ccs cases and master its software. Know when to move the clock etc
B. Use Lange for internal medicine, Your Intraining Pediatric Manual for peds, and first aid for the rest. Do a lot of questions
C. Some state medical boards require a certain number of attempts on examinations. Do not fail it again dude because it will mean a third attempt. Take your time and use the right materials
@applicant guide: how can we prevent our step 3 score report from being displayed in our residency application to various programs?
Once the step 3 result is on oasis it automayically gets included in our ECFMG profile , then how is it possible?
plz help..
@ crysta, thanks dude. do you have lange for internal medicine? and that book for peds? can you please send me on handsome_hero59
Thanks.

@ cyclepsychkal, thanks for your explanations. it has relieved me a lot.
Great eleven k per step course
1. Online
2. Better Business Bureau-certified
3. Legally-escrow contracted
4. 120-day/step duration
5. “If you do not pass you do not PAY”
6. We provide every single component of the course to you using a systematic “assimilable-daily dose”-based method
7. Notes’-based, study on your own schedule, with frequent live telephonic interactions
8. Personalized, and tailored to your needs and issues
9. 641.715.3900 ext 833768 (24-hour Information Line)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »