Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for step 2 - imedbook
Dear Fellow USMlliites,
Follow the following the link and you can Download two free chapters of the newly published book
I-MED for Internal Medicine Step 2CK exam

http://sites.google.com/site/imedbooks

Few Unique facts about the book

-----Multiple Clinical case scenarios with clear-cut outlining of the "Next step in management", "Next step in diagnosis", "the best/most appropriate step in Diagnosis", "most sensitive test"," most specific test","most common cause", ect...

-----There are about 2million/yr cases of Prostatitis in USA but there are no available diagnostic algorithm for Prostatitis or Prostadynia or Chronic Bacterial or Abacterial prostatitis in Kaplan or Crush the board or FA and on top of, that The coverage of Oncology, Dermatology, ENT, Ophthalmology, Hepatobiliary Medicine (for e.g. stepwise Management of Cirrhotic ascites) isn't that Extensive and in some cases not even mentioned.

-----Diagnostic Algorithm for Management of Cl. Difficile associate Diarrhea which is highly prevalent nowadays

-----Extensive-required coverage of Oncology, Dermatology,ENT ,Ophthalmology, Hepatobiliary Medicine

Try out the book and you can see the differences. To make the decision of "Whether or not to buy I-Med" requires careful appraisal of many different factors

----Cost of not just the dollars, but of "TIME" that we've used to buy and read the book-Imed, which is really the most valuable asset in this world.
----Benefits are ,most of the time, fully apparent after we've incurred the cost, but we can have an idea before-hand by looking at the the chapter and the comprehensive review pdf. which will guide us in making our decisions.

and last of all friends please do leave comments-

Download an additional pdf on how to navigate questions in USMLE from the following link- I hope it helps a lot-

https://sites.google.com/site/imedbooks/...edirects=0&d=1
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »