Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
englewood problem - stupidoc
whenever i call them, either its engaged or i get a voice msg tellin me to try again...anybody in the same boat??
Same here. I am tired now. I have to call them from my work and my boss doesn't like it.
Same here. It is unholy hours here as I am from the other side of the world (Philippines). I haven't gotten enough sleep for two straight days because of this Englewood thing. Darn! They better give me an interview invite once I call them.
I got through yesterday.Keep trying GL
I too am getting tired of it.Well,if anyone could catch her today,please let us know.I doubt if she is there today.
me too, I'm getting tired. I'm in extremely different time zone, so I have to keep my eyes, not the first night only for this program... Is Ms. McCarthy real?
She might have gone off work today. I reached only the machine!!
Huh..............h
I reached her once, she's real and very nice,... but couldn't schedule an interview before nov 14, so I'll call again later..You know u can email her your available dates tooo, didn't you see that in your email, she told me that also..
it's 19th today...i'm still facin the same prob i did yesterday...beginnin to think it's all a hoax
hey.. gues wat, just got though and actually spoke to the lady! got called for interview...gl
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »