Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to drap pt right way - princess24
I also agree with disha99 and usmlezeno.....Usmlezeno's technique is right. That is the correct way to drape the patient.
hmm really don't know what is wrong with this md.cs2.coach.. this person always offend anyone in this forum.. Really this is not way to behave md.cs2.coach.. here all persons have their own respect whoever it may be.. we r here in this forum not to fight with each other.. but to help each other..
Btw...if you put the drape only on the thighs you are guarenteed to fail the exam!!! That does not mean to make the patient comfortable!..You MUST cover the legs!! And no need to offer glass of water unless you know what the patient's history is!!.. How do you know a glass of water is going to make the patient feel comfortable??!!! The patient may have dysphagia to liquids !!....or any other problem which you will gather from history. You are not there to entertain the patient as a host!! The patient is not your guest! You need to just cover them and get stratight to history taking as usmlezeno described above.

KEEP THE MASSSIVELY GROWING SUCCESS UP @@@@@@@@@YOUR TEACHING IS THUMBS UP...ITS A CHANGE OF A LIFE TIME....AND THESE PEOPLE WHO ARE COMMENTING ARE NOT EVEN INSRUCTORS THERE ARE ONLY STUDENTS FIGHTING TO PASS CS DESPARATELY

we need you to teach and help many of us like me@@@@@@@@@@@u and THEEEE KAPLAN CS
ARE NOT BE BE COMPARED WITH.U GIVE 15 HRS OF HARD CORE WORK TO STUDENTS
AND KAPLAN NEVER TEACHES ONE ON ONE .ITS A CLASS SESSION

YOUR DRAPING IS PERFECTLY FINE@@@@@@@@@@@AND I USED IT IN ALL 12 OF MY ENCOUNTERS
AND I GOT A FEMALE OT WITH DEPRESSION WHO WANTED TO DIM THE LIGHT

MDCS2 IF U DID NOT TELL ME THEN I WOULD HAVE LOST MARKS IN PROFESSIONALISM AND HAVE FAILED AGAIN
I agree disha....This is md.cs2.coach's behaviour above in his post was very bad.The way he spoke to usmlezeno is highly unprofessional and offensive for a doctor. It is sad that some people are out to run their own coaching at all costs offering wrong methods for such an important test!!

HA HA HA OH MY MY arundhati do what ever u like u are not an instructor like my teacher md.cs2 so its better not to pass comments when you are not sure at all

I placed the drap on pts thigh then WHY DIDNT I FAIL??
ISNT THAT SO STRANGE
zeeshan.....I am sure you are a duplicate id of md.cs2.coach. I can tell from your launguage, writing style and all block capital letters and from your tone. It is a shame really!! You really have some problem....In any case dont mislead others. Even though usmlezeno is just a student , Kaplan is not!! And if anyone is desperate , its you!! to get people into your coaching! Usmlezeno seems to have left...
right arundhati,.. lol what if patient is of severe abdo pain and if we offered water to him, he will fail us as he know water should not offer in conditions where urgent surgery is needed as in acute appendicitis.. in fact if he ask to get some water we should say to him.. Sorry I cant give u now as u may need emergency surgery where stomach should be empty.. this coach's not all methods r right.. like draping or water offering..
usmlezeno's technique is correct! Placing the drape only on the thighs is definitely wrong. You have to cover the legs. There is no doubt about that. And diming the lights becomes and issue if it is a problem. When you find out that the patient is uncomfortable in history THEN dim the lights then!!
yeah this zeeshan1 and md.cs2.coach is one and same person. this forum people r not so fool, who will not identify u.Whoever says my md.cs2.coach teacher is sooooooo good is always md.cs2.coach herself/himself. who comes here in this forum with many many different names.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »