Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to drap pt right way - princess24
boy why r people so jealous ofcs2 cannot understand the problem i have take 10day classes with her and she was very hard working and honest girl
and she did not speak any thing rude she only mentioned the drap method thats
in exam the prurpose is 2 check if drap has done or not

but moraly spaeking violation is prohibited in this site
cs2 is HELPING people rather thn just making money like other centers

I respect you md.cs2
btw zeeshan was my studyy partnr cs2 got me touch with zee1 .think before u speak
see again mdcs2 as third name jennifer.jose who is defencing against her won with diff name
see again mdcs2 as third name jennifer.jose who is defencing against her own with diff name
I will surely tell you who i am YOU CAN GIVE ME YOUR SKYPE I.D******I respect all forum members but blaming me and saying that i am cs2 is really sick of you;;;;u r only jealous of my success n MD_CS2 IS GOING SKYYYYYY HIGH AND THAT IS WHAT IS KILLING THE COMPETITORS.

I AM NOT INTERESTED IN YOU AS I AM MARRIED.
jennifer....u are also another duplicate id of md.cs2!! And now you have come back with smaller print letters. And why shud we be JEALOUS of md.cs2?? We are not earning any money out of teaching cs here!! We are simply offering correct methods and advice to people who post on this forum. I dont think md.cs2 is helping others if he/she is offering wrong advice.

I know usmlezeno is right. Everyone I know who has passed (and trust me I know many!!) has used what usmlezeno has described!

We are not here to make md.cs2 or usmlezeno win!! We are here simply to learn correct method of strategies to pass this exam.

I agree with you disha99...
so cheap thinking zeeshan1.. we know u r mdcs2. today u showed by ur language how cheap u r .. u can speak anything to this forum people for publicity of ur classes.. by the way, not interested to give skype id to u. and i m also married, happily living with hubby..
we r here to help each other in this forum to clear concept. not to compete or earn money or advertisement of classes in this forum. as we wanna go straight to get residency. not want to be coach like u.. and if u have to say anything, mind ur language in next posts..
well said arundhati..
Be careful guys!!!!!!
here are many people in the forum who are not helping us..
but doing their business and on top of that trying to abuse us..see how PATHETIC.....!!!!
few days ago one tried on me too.
Cool Down Folks they are not doctors nor they are taking CS infact they know very little ..and know the dictum.....LITTLE KNOWLEDGE IS DANGEROUS...SO DON'T FALL ON TRAP.PERIOD.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL
md.cs2.coach

Before going to CS, I joined doctor office to see how US docors greet their patients.
I been with couple of American docs (caucassians) and nobody asked their patients that are u comfortable in room?
I would say greet the patient, call him by name and introduce urself.
Than, u can say
Before we begin let me cover you.
This is enough.
Remember there are only 15 mins in exam, and u dont wanna waste any second in it.
And if patient has some discomfort he will show you, either by action or in words. Nobody wilnt play hide and seek. SP are very smart and if u going good in case even will help you.
OMG these ad people can do anything to get money. even can teach wrong things. this link is example of that. guys seriously be aware of fraud things. u may fail exam even after classes with fraud people. this will be wastage of money with classes, exam, and again stress for 2nd attempt.. so be careful.
email josephfox
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »