Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
“Stepsusmleforum.“ U are an Embarrassment PERIOD - sharmila_reddy
“Stepsusmleforum.“ U are an Embarrassment PERIOD
You are an embarrassment to all MDs or even medical students…I hope that you NEVER get the sense to take this course- you would actually pass the USMLE, get into residency, and then endanger lives because you lack any basic kind of common sense- why don’t you go into health insurance/pharma rep or something- where lives are not at stake?

I first thought that you were just clinically a bit OCD/schizotypal, but after seeing this string of illogical, loosely associated, disconnected almost autistic series of postings, I no longer see you as a benign fool, but rather a potential menace to the field…

I request that you NOT take the course- that way you will keep failing and thus never get into a residency…
--
NOW PLEASE LOOK BELOW so that your paucity of normal cognitive awareness is objectively proven:
RE 641-715-3900 is a FREE voicemailbox service with thousands of free extensions- see weblink below:

http://workwithfrankosorio.com/2011/04/i...te-online/

Now note that the guranteed PASS $12K USMLE course is just one of the THOUSANDS of extensions. IT has an extension that is legitimate. (i.e., 641.715.3900 ext 833768).)

Everyone else except this blithering idiot should telephonel it…otherwise, blithering idiot please DO NOT CALL THEM as society does NOT want you to pass!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »