Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SP for Step 2 CK - examusmle
@examusmle,i just read ur message,thanks.I will start u-world now,i did not start last week because of some unforseen contigencies,ur suggestion is great,how do we go about it?You can send me a mail on bukolaadash.Thanks!
@xerosis,

Yeah, the plan is to start MTB-2 from NOT LATER than 13th. If you finish one reading of all the subjects
you can as well start anytime this week. (Because there can always be something unexpected and you
can use the extra time you saved now, for later use by that time).

@igeadubi
Please check your email.
finally done with KLN, will start MTB2 from today inshaAllah, 60 pages/day.
Congrats grad1980...n thanks for kinx suggestion examusmle im starting MTB 2 from today.how u doing in ur kaplan qbank??
thank u xerosis.
lets hope we finish it on time n then start with the retaining part soon. good luck 2 u2.
@grad1980,

That's very good and I'm so happy for you. If we do 60 pages/day, we could aim to finish in about
2 weeks' time. Then you can start with Q bank whenever you are done with MTB first reading.
Lets discuss more at that time about how we could work out the rest of the schedule..

@ xerosis,
You are welcome. Regarding Kaplan Q bank, for now I am only doing just 1 block every day during the week as I also have to do MTB-2 reading along side. Sometimes I find it hard to fit in both MTB and KQB in the same day. So I tend to skip either one of them at times, depending on how I feel.

I doing timed mode topic wise, as per MTB syllabus, but my scores are highly fluctuating. Sometimes
I even go as low as 41 as well, but I try not be bothered by it too much because I just started and hope
to make progress as I practice more questions.
My weekend report:

Started MTB-2, doing IM at the moment.

Doing Kaplan Q bank alongside. Subjectwise, topicwise, timed mode - My average score has
been 59 so far...

my weekend report.
MTB2, started nephrology today, hope fully finish it today.
will start uw soon..........( as soon as i'm done with atleast one reading of MTB2).
Hi grad1980 and examusmle,...well i changed my planna little bit, doing uworld offline 1 block per day alongwith kaplan 30 pages per day(medicine only).i will try to this month and will move to online uworld from july first..inshaAllah..if u guys r planning for next month uworld plz share ur plan how we can do best alongwith buks(mode,no of qs etc)..lets c
Share n help each other...gud luck to all.
hello xerosis, i think as long as we stay in touch n keep supporting each other, things should be good. i will start UW offline once i'm done with first reading of mtb2, which i think will be done by this friday inshaAllah. i plan to take the online version when i'm done with the offline. but do u know how much online n offline versions vary?
if u have any idea, let me know.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »