Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
result - stepeena
i have just taken step 2 ck n am very scared i hope every thing will be fineIA
hii stepeena Smile
me too scared too much ,i m expecting my results too in few weeks..
but i have started preparation for step 2CS and step 3 also ,as u know it is wise to start it in coontinuation so THE BRAIN CELLS DONT GET CHANCE TO GET APOPTISED ?
and also it is always good to use to speed you achieved while doing preparation for step 2 ck ,even i have heard people saying, if u have done CK recently ,it wont take much to prepare for step 3..
get going with step 3 forum ,collect study material and start it ..
WISH YOU GOOD LUCK ..
BE GOOD TO EVERYONE ,ANGELS ARE EVERYWHERE ..
Smile
hi, wish you guys all the best. i am going to take ck and step 3 right after that. how much time do you think is enough for step 3 prep?
hii Padarjan .

I used Master The boards,Kaplan CK notes only,USMLE WORLD MCQs (I did twice,read the explaination thoroughly),Kaplan Q book(format of MCQs is not like exam but I did it for my knowledge)and USMLE WORLD CCS cases(simulated and readout both).

If your cK is fresh then I don't think you need long time to prepare but it depends on individual circumstances,I have Kids and I did'nt have much time to study,it took me like 5 months and I took my CK almost a year ago.
this is the exam experience of one person from forum for step 3 ..
1.do medicine very well ,it is foundation of basic medical care in every branch .
good luck
thanks sheeom, i think i am studying really hard for the ck and hoping to have solid knowledge when taking the exam, i only have two months for step 3 and that is it. i also have a kid but had to send her to my parents to be able to finish everything up, this was the thoughest decision of my life. i admire you and all the women and men with family responsibilities added to the process of usmle. good luck
i know its tought with families i too have one kid so i am right now just hoping to get through ck exam n giving some time to my self n kid
hope things work out for all of us these exams need real long consistent hard work especially if u r doing it with family responsibility
@padarjan ..
i m in the process of collecting materials for step 3,in future i would gladely share study stuff with you for step 3 or CK .
MAY YOU FINISH STEP 2 CK with brilliant scores and join us for STEP 3 ,KEEPING ready a nice base for you ..
good luck ..
thank you dear.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »