Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Administrative procedure 221g - sure_suceed
You should hire a US immigration attorney asap if you do not know what you are doing in terms of visa application. 221g can take anywhere from a week to never getting the visa. You must provide evidence of what they asked you asap.
@sure_suceed
my friend face a similar situation 1 year back.
Get a letter immediately from you hospital saying that you dont require a license to start your graduate medical education. and submit it at vfs center
and also tell you program co-ordinator to mail or call the us embassy or vfs people

for my friend it took total 10-14 days to get back his passport with visa stamped
I am not sure from which state you will be doing residency but some states are exempt from license but you need to be "registered" with the board. Please verify because USCIS and consulates are very picky on this issue
Did the VO ask for the state license? What does USMLE License mean? If yes can we take a print out of our state License or do we need a original copy?
pr20. Thanks for this info. I will try to get a letter quickly from my hospital. I don't know if it is asked in all interviews or only in Chennai. @mallela. I think she wanted to know whether I am exempt from license or not. I think its okay to submit the copy.
@pr20. what did you mean by 10-14 days? Is it from the date of the interview or after the submission of the additional documents?
he got it in 1 week of submitting the documents
Hello all,
I got my visa successfully after submitting the documents.
Congrats
hii congrates for visa,,,,i interviewed yesterday at new delhi and they gave me 221g pink slip but they didnt ask for any documents,, so i wanted to know how many days they took from date of interview to till you get ur passport via mail??and also did u contacted them in between via email or phone??
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »